Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I've been feeling as if I'm at a crossroads lately, with decisions to make, an much emotional upheaval, but I simply don't know which road to take (or if the road I should take is even on the map).



Simply put, I can't do everything I have on my plate anymore. So something has to give. Not sure what, yet. I'm poking at things and making lists and trying to decide what things I must do, what things I want to do, and what things are not required or desired.

It's a long list with a lot of considerations and I'm not sure how it's going to shake out. I simply know that I'm tired of working 24/7, tired of feeling guilty if I take off time for myself, and then there's the fact that I'm just plain tired.

And so are the days of my lives.

How do you make big decisions?

===========================




You Are Firefox



Many people have tried to tame you, but so far no one has succeeded. You can't be broken.

You believe in originality and tolerance. You think the world needs more diversity, not less.

You're the perfect combination of uniqueness and quality. You're able to relate to all sorts of people.

You have no desire to lead or follow. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey for a while.



Makes me sound pretty wild and crazy .... ::Rawr::

7 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Must be a bug going around. It seems everyone is singing the same song.

How do I decide these things?

There are enough things in life that we HAVE to do. On the few occasions I get a choice, I do the things I enjoy.

Angelina Rain said...

I'm very bad at deciding things. It takes me so long to make up my mind that one of the options expires and I have to take the other one.

Brandy said...

The only way I know how to make decisions like that is to make a list and prioritize, but to take into account that all work will surely lower the quality of your life, too. Not much help, eh? Sorry.

I wish you the absolute best in whatever you decide to do.

You Are Internet Explorer: You are a down to earth, play by the rules kind of person. You're not about to change what works.
You don't go looking for novelty. As far as you're concerned, that's just looking for trouble.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions. You are proud to be considered predictable.
When you're right, you're right. You are sure of yourself.

Except for the last part, not bad. However I abhor Internet Explorer and only use Safari or Firefox now.

Again, Best Wishes!

Tori Lennox said...

Hugs sweetie! There's definitely something in the air. Even I feel like I don't have enough time in the day and I don't have a job or any of your responsibilities.

Dru said...

I think making decisions is catching.

You will know you've made the right decision when you make it. All the best!

Melissa McClone said...

Hugs. I think it's something that's out there because I've been going through the same thing. I'm so tired. There just has to be a better way.

I remember Jenny Crusie said she made a list of what was most important in her life. Then she wrote down how she spent her time. The lists did not match up. So she switched it up so her priorities were what got the most time. Seemed like a good way to tackle this! I know I did something similar a couple of years ago and it did help clear a few things out of my life. I probably need to do it again!

Good luck!

Sarita Leone said...

At the beginning of this year, when I was of course overwhelmed by life, a cousin said to do the things that have meaning.
Give them priority, and the rest will fall into place. That advice helped me. Maybe it'll work for you, too. I know you'll figure things out. I hope your decision comes easily.

Hugs!