Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~ Author Unknown

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~ Author Unknown



In celebration of this day of love, I offer you: How To French Kiss! They offer many helpful suggestions AND even have a list of warnings.

Who knew?

Related WikiHows:

How to Kiss
How to Kiss Passionately
How to Not Be an Obsessive Girlfriend
How to Make Her Fall in Love

I have this vision of some guy working through the steps on "How to Make Her Fall in Love" by pulling out a slip of paper or looking at his cheats on the palm of his hand (though, his hand would probably be sweaty, so that may not be a great idea).

I may have to use this in a story.

What are you up to today?

4 comments:

Judy said...

lol... we're working! Bob HAS asked where I want to go for my Valentine's dinner, but truthfully.... after working all day the last thing I want to do is get dressed up and go out to eat. I may suggest we put Valentine's dinner off to the weekend.

Allie Boniface said...

Enjoying a snow day!!!

anno said...

Clearing snow!

If the roads are plowed, we're going out for dinner -- all of us. (Dinner, for three? the hostess questioned. On Valentine's Day?)

Your plans?

Marianne Arkins said...

DH went snowmobiling -- we finally had enough snow so he could use the trail that starts in our backyard.

Otherwise, we were snowed in. And, I have to admit, we don't do stuff on Valentine's Day anyhow. How very unromantic of me...