Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Missing: One Happy Place

Not a lot to say today.

DH starts his next batch of vacation today, and he's sick. This doesn't make him a pleased person. He can't hunt when he's sick, which is the entire reason for his time off.

We got the results of Lexie's fecal exam, and it looks like she has worms. Remember our flea problem? I'm still fairly certain they came in on her. And, for cats, fleas mean worms. Despite using Frontline on her when we first had our problem just over a month ago (and reapplying when the next month started), she had flea dirt at her appointment on Monday. *sigh*

My contact at the shelter doesn't seem to think they can do anything.

So, not in my happy place right now.

In other news ... it's been nine weeks since I submitted my story to Samhain. Three more weeks equals the twelve they ask us to wait. *sigh*

====================




Your Persona is Elegant



You are wise and thoughtful. You are very philosophical about life.

You love to have fun, possibly more than most people. You have your own kind of fun though.



You are the master of new ideas, techniques, and ways of looking at things.

Your thoughts may seem scattered to you, but they seem strong and passionate to those around you.



Oh yeah, that's me: elegant. From head to toe. :-P

6 comments:

Diane Craver said...

I hope you get good news from Samhain soon! The waiting is so hard!

Hope your hubby feels better soon and sorry to hear about Lexie.

Angelina Rain said...

Poor hubby and kitty. I hope they both get back to healthy life.

Take care of yourself.

And good luck on the sub. Hope you get that big, nice contract. Some publishers take a while to respond. I had a contract offer this July for a story that I subbed back in October 2010. At that point, the book was already under contract and due to come out soon.

Maria Zannini said...

I've still got fingers and toes crossed for you with your sub.

Brandy said...

Sending healing wishes for Lexie and your DH. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your submission!
Hugs on a rough week!

Dru said...

Crossing fingers xxxxx

Tori Lennox said...

Hugs sweetie!!!