Monday, May 09, 2011

Monday Again

Maria Zannini is interviewing my old editor, Deb Nemeth at her blog today. You should go check it out.

My weekend was quiet and though I'm not entirely out of my funk, I'm working on it.

I did do some couponing yesterday morning at Rite Aid and Walgreens.

At RiteAid, I got Carefree pantyliners free after coupon, Speed Stick deodorant for $.50/ea after coupon, and three packs of Irish Spring soap for $.75/ea after coupon.

At Walgreens, I got Mitchum deodorant for $.99/ea after coupon and granola bars for $1/box after coupon.

It was good.

Today we're going to hit Shaws grocery stores for Ken's Dressings (which we love). They're on sale for $1.99/bottle and I have a $1 off coupon. Yay us.

:-)

It's the little things in life that matter.

====================




Your Summer Vacation is London



You are pretty conventional when it comes down to it. You have mainstream tastes and interests.

You're looking for something a little different to shake things up... but nothing too foreign.

You consider yourself to be a normal person. You fit well into this world.

You have high standards, and you are fair to everyone. Manners are important to you, even if that's old fashioned.



That's all true...

=================

2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks for the shout-out. :)

I am jealous of all the stores you have available. I have them too--if I want to drive for an hour.

Brandy said...

WTG with your couponing! You're getting some good deals. I do have a question? Are you buying items you regularly use if you have a coupon, or are you buying items that you haven't used before because you have a coupon?
Hope you have an enjoyable day!