Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Post and A Sum Up

"A man would do nothing, if he waited until he could do it so well that no one would find fault with what he has done." — Cardinal Newman, British Preacher (1801-1890)

First off... I'm blogging for the first time at the Marianne's blog, All Day, All Night. I'd love some company!

Secondly, I'm working on doing some editing (of audio) on the videos I took yesterday at the junior handler meet. We had a lot of fun, and I'll blog more tomorrow. Because I essentially had two days away from the computer, I'm buried in emails and work. Here's a picture of most of the kids (I couldn't fit them all and still get DD in the photo -- they did have a photographer there, and I should have some pix of hers I can nab once they're uploaded onto Shutterfly.



DD ran another dog, a gorgeous, sweet-tempered long-haired Whippet named Gambler as well as running Dakota. And between the dogs she got three firsts, one third and two fourths (there were four different competition classes).

I promise more details tomorrow -- and hopefully a video or two.

========================




You Are Cheer Bear



You are naturally happy and upbeat... some people think unbelievably so.

Your perkiness is 100% real. You are just a jubilant person who loves life.

You always have a smile on your face. You choose to be cheerful and look on the sunny side of life.

You know just what it takes to cheer someone up, and you're always happy to brighten someone's day.



HAHAHAHAHAHA... no.

===================

6 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

We went to Bar Harbor yesterday and saw an amazing looking outdoor agility course at a doggie daycare and training business. Naturally I thought of you and DD.

No, that carebear sounds more like me than you... Yep, that's the answer I got too!

MomJane said...

How great for DD. You must be proud.

Xeranthemum said...

I'm glad she was able to sign up last minute.
Yay for DD!'

Good luck with the editing.
And I got:

You Are Love-a-Lot Bear
You are a true romantic, and you think that love is a beautiful thing.
You believe in the power of love, and you want as much love in your life as possible.

You want other people to have love too, and you enjoy playing matchmaker.
You have a lot of faith in the world, especially when love is in the mix. You believe love always finds a way.

Gee, It's no Wonder I'm a romance reader!!
LOLOLOL

Dru said...

Congrats to DD! She did good.

You Are Tenderheart Bear

You are an incredibly caring and compassionate person. You wear your heart on your sleeve.

You know how to help others when they are hurting, even if they don't know they want to be helped.

You are a natural leader, and people look to you to figure out what the right thing to do is.

You inspire others to be more caring and loving through your selfless actions.

I'm not a leader but the rest is accurate.

I stopped by your new blog. I like it.

Have a good Monday.

Brandy said...

Glad y'all had the opportunity to attend the Junior Handling Meet!
I'll be sure to check out the other blog sometime today!

You Are Bedtime Bear
You are a laid back and calm person. You find it easy to relax and let go.
You love to sleep, and you've been known to curl up for a nap at almost any given time.
You are a homebody, and you love to be comfortable. You don't cause a fuss about much.
You are always encouraging your friends to take it easy and rest a bit more. You think people work themselves too much.

Only about 30% accurate. I am a homebody. *g*

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tori Lennox said...

Congrats to DD!!!