Friday, November 06, 2009

Running Late

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. ~Newt Gingrich

I completely forgot I hadn't set up a post for this morning. I'm telling you what, having DH home has really messed up my week. I don't know what day it is, half the time I don't know what time it is. I barely know my own name.

He goes back to work on Monday, but then is off again for a week starting Wednesday. I can NOT wait until January. Life will once again return to normal. I love normal.

Writing is crazy. You can find an update on my NaNo-ing at the JaNoWriMo blog.

in the meantime, I figure I'll be hauling wood again today and tomorrow, and on Sunday we have another agility competition. DD is determined that Dakota will at LEAST place, if not win. To be honest, the dog is really, really getting good at agility. She's settled down, pays closer attention and mostly hits all her contacts. Wish us luck. I should have video and pictures for Monday.

Anyone have anything exciting they're doing this weekend?

========================




You Are Apples



You have simple tastes in food, and you appreciate a basic, clean flavor. You don't think eating or cooking should be complicated.

In fact, you're really not one for cooking much at all. Your best meals come together quickly and don't require many ingredients.



If anything, you're the type of person who's more likely to pull out the oven mitts and bake every so often.

Chocolate chip cookies are one of your favorite things to smell baking, and it goes without saying that you love apple pie.




Yep.

====================

6 comments:

Diane Craver said...

Nothing fun - working on first round of edits for Mallory.

Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Writing! I'm clinging to my daily goal for NaNoWriMo for dear life. My husband is messing up writing time, too. But our remodel, the normal housework, and decorating for the holidays is distracting, too.

Dru said...

re quiz: I'm an apple and I totally agree except for making apple pies (don't like cooked fruit).

My weekend should be fun. I'm attending a cooking event.

Good luck with your writing today.

Have a great Friday.

Anonymous said...

OH that sounds like so much fun! Let us know how they do!!

Might be going with my sis to a fundraiser called Woofstock to benefit Bay Area Animal Shelter. Hmm other than that do laundry lol and hopefully give my girls a bath lol.

Brandy said...

Crossing my fingers for DD and Dd to place! I'm hoping to spur Chris into doing a few things around here including hauling off an old chair and picking up a chair rail for the kitchen. *G*

I hope you get your writing in soon! Best wishes for a great day!

Tori Lennox said...

I'll be watching the Breeders' Cup races this weekend. :)