Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Love Coffee, I Love Tea...

Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. ~Jessi Lane Adams



Welcome to my morning.... yes, tired, yes, mainlining caffeine... more tomorrow.

Happy Sunday!

===========================




You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos



You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.



Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.



HAHAHAHAHA.... this really couldn't be more wrong (except, I suppose I'm a decent friend)....

==================================

7 comments:

Dru said...

I love this song and the Manhattan Transfer. Looking up the album and now will enjoy some jazzy jazz.

I'm also a peanut butter sandwiches / Do-si-dos girl scout cookie. This could be me.

Have a good Sunday.

Ceri Hebert said...

I'm a Do-Si-Do too.

And now I need to get a pot of coffee on.

Marianne Arkins said...

Dru, I was in jazz choir in high school and began a love affair with the Manhattan Transfer. I'm passing it on to my DD who can sing "A Nightengale Sang in Berkely Square" and "Trickle, Trickle" already! LOL...

Keri Mikulski said...

Happy Sunday!

Jen said...

Well, this just inspired me to make an espresso and watch the rest of Sense and Sensibility. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Another Do-Si-Do here. Why couldn't I be Thin Mints???

Brandy said...

If I had my choice of eating Girl Scout cookies it wouldn't be the Do-si-dos that it says I am. However I do recognize traits I have in the answer. *G*

I hope you get some rest.