Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Tuesome

Because I can't think of a thing to say... I give you:


THE TUESDAY TUESOME:

Health…
1. Do you take vitamins and if so, what?

Yep: Multi, calcium, B-complex, Flax oil, St. John's Wort and Iron (I only takt that twice a week).

2. Do you make an effort to eat healthy, or you eat whatever you feel like eating?

I try to eat healthy: whole grains, lots of veggies (yum!), almost no sugar or refined foods, etc. I also try to choose mostly organics -- especially when it comes to dairy and eggs, because to earn the label "organic" you must also treat your animals humanely, so it's a two-in-one!

3. What two types of food do you have a hard time staying away from?

Chocolate. And French fries (or potato chips -- same thing, really).

4. What are two food items you refuse to eat?

Cow and pig.

5. Are you pleased with your daily diet or do you think it could be better?

It could always be better, but I think I have a healthier diet than many.
========================


You Are the Ace of Hearts

Youthful and playful, you love life and the world.
You have a kind spirit, and you bring happiness to everyone you know.

Artistic and bold, you see the world in bright colors.
And you certainly aren't afraid to express everything you see and feel.

You are sentimental, and your emotions are very deep.
You are easily swept away and easily hurt.

A gamble you should take: Blackjack

Your friends would describe you as: Unique

Your enemies would describe you as: Weepy

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: An up and coming chef or fashion designer


Ha. Easily swept away? Weepy? Not. But, sentimental? You bet.

7 comments:

Jen said...

How is the writing going? I posted that reminder as a reminder to myself. Things are so discombobulated these days that I can't seem to get my head on straight. And I'm glad DD found Sherlock Holmes!

Marianne Arkins said...

Hey, Jen. The writing is going okay -- I got about 700 words yesterday. I keep forgetting to update my word counter! Thankfully, NaNo does the update for me automatically :-)

And, yes... life is crazy, and only two days until I have to write 2-3 times as much as I have been!!

Thanks for asking.

groovyoldlady said...

I came to your blog.

I wondered if you'd ever really dress like Ms. Ace of Hearts.

I decided, "Nah!"

I got lost is quizland.

I came back.

I decided I need to read up on the whole "submitting your word count" thing for NaNo.

I haven't added you as a buddy yet because they haven't had the author lists up yet...

Anonymous said...

I'm the Ace of Hearts

Youthful and playful, you love life and the world. You have a kind spirit, and you bring happiness to everyone you know.

Artistic and bold, you see the world in bright colors. And you certainly aren't afraid to express everything you see and feel.

You are sentimental, and your emotions are very deep. You are easily swept away and easily hurt.

A gamble you should take: Blackjack

Your friends would describe you as: Unique

Your enemies would describe you as: Weepy

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: An up and coming chef or fashion designer


Well, I sort of thought if I lived in Vegas, I'd be a writer.... But a lot of that is kind of scarily accurate.

Brandy said...

I received the Ace of Clubs and I have to say it was so off it's not even funny! *G*

As for your healthy way of life, WAY TO GO! *g*

Melissa McClone said...

You Are the Ace of Diamonds
You are a lucky person, and you always seem to find yourself surrounds by pretty, shiny things.
You have a knack for success and money - though your skills can't really be learned or taught.

You shine in a room, and you a have a truly sparkling personality.
A true extrovert, you always are able to share a witty joke or the latest scandalous gossip.

While you do have an eye for bling, you are also quite generous.
A lot of wealth and luck comes your way. And you're not afraid to pass it on.

A gamble you should take: Sports betting

Your friends would describe you as: Captivating

Your enemies would describe you as: Greedy

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: A trophy wife or husband


An extrovert and a trophy wife? Me? I don't think so.

Alice said...

I hardly eat beef and totally abstain from pork. You sound like you eat healthy. :D