Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I was in bed at 7:30 last night and crashed until 11:00 p.m. I thought about staying up until midnight, but my body had other plans and I crashed again until 4:00 a.m. So, there you have it. My exciting New Years Eve. Considering DH was in bed next to me when I woke at eleven, he must have not been that into it either.

To be honest, the last time I stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve was 1999 - 2000 and that was kind of a drag because hubby was at work in case all the bad stuff came true and the computer systems went haywire.

How did you celebrate the coming of the New Year? Anything more exciting than me (okay, so watching paint dry is more exciting than what I did. Still...)?

Let's see what I have in store for this glorious first day of 2007.

From Astrology for Writers, Editors and Filmmakers I found out it's the year of the pig. Hmmm... wonder what that means to a sheep like me?

Capricorn: after that mean and nasty mars square to Saturn last month, you need a few drinks with friends who love you. your writing life comes to a fruitful conclusion..placing it with someone trustworthy to turn it into gold. your birthday time is coming up, always a great time to seek and complete work that is unique to you.
I like that "fruitful conclusion" and "turn it into gold" thing... maybe this will be my year. It's what I have planned!

From Yahoo Horoscopes:

Quickie:
Look deeper into something that's already a part of your life. Explore the known.

Overview:
Movers and shakers are listening to what you have to say right now, mostly because you say it so well. One precaution: Just because your brain is moving at the speed of light doesn't mean your mouth has to.
Are they saying I talk to much? Huh... they must have spoken to my hubby.

From Humorscope:

Capricorn - You will be able to get out of doing an unpleasant task today, by pretending you are a chicken.
Now that's more like it. cluck, cluck, cluck....

No comments: