Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Saturday Six on Sunday

Finally! He posted these at 11:17 last night.

From Patrick's Weekender

1. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?

I was thinking maybe "A Different Story" by Peter Schilling would work for me, but this quiz says otherwise:

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


2. Which was the last kind of doctor you visited, and which one do you need to visit the most?

The veterinarian.
Oh, wait, you mean who did I visit for me?

General Practitioner ... and I need to go to the radiologist for a mammogram (TMI?)

3. What's stopping you from making the appointment with the doctor in #2?

Nothing. They're scheduling appointments WAY out there, so I just have to wait my turn. I always try to take care of myself. Preventive care is why I am seldom sick.

4. Take the quiz: How scary are you?

You Aren't Scary, You're Scared

Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!


Huh. I wouldn't have thought this... Guess I'd better start shaking in my shoes now.

5. What's the most exotic drink you've tried recently? Did you like it enough to have another at some point in the future?

Recently? I almost never drink anymore (Hey, I was a bartender, I saw what it did to you). But, as a bartender, I can honestly say that when I did drink I liked trying some weird stuff. I loved the hot shot (cinnamon shnapps with a 151 float and a few shots of tabasco). One bartender I worked with used to serve Rumplemintz and then light the glass afterwards for effect. Purple Hooters were good, too, but not so exotic.

6. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with? How long had it been since you had previously talked to that person either on the phone or in person?

My husband on IM. And we didn't talk long, we never do... he's busy. I just find out what I needed to know and move on. How long since I'd talked to him? About two hours.

And now you know everything there is to know about me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the same song as you! Hmm. I got the same answer for How Scary I Am, too. *g*