Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Weekend Hiatus

Hey all ... I'm going to be buried in blog posts and contest drawings this weekend.

See that black, red and white graphic up there ^^ ?

LASR/WC/Goddess Fish is giving away either a Kindle, Nook or $150 GC this weekend to someone who comments on our guest posts AND a pile of other stuff like four $25 Amazon/BN GC and uncountable $5 Amazon/BN GCs

We have 100 authors blogging over the next two days. Sadly, my biz partner has to work today and my admin is away for the day, so I am on my own.

The posts have already started (I found out what an "Agony Aunt" is! LOL...) so I'm heading over to work.

Feel free to visit. Every comment over there earns you an entry.

Back (unless I'm utterly exhausted) on Monday!

Have a great weekend :-)

=============================

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hope your weekend goes well!