Saturday, May 02, 2009

Congratulations!

It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned. ~Frank A. Clark

Congratulations -- Jennifer Shirk won my contest this month. She chose a copy of "No Greater Loss" by Diane Craver.

For May, I'll be giving away either any of my book in eFormat or one of the following:





I've read all of these books, and they're fantastic. I think you'll enjoy any and all of them. Just leave a comment and you're entered into the contest!

========================

I've been fighting pretty massive headaches the past few days, so haven't been blog hopping, since I need to use my limited good times to work. If I eer get them under control, I'll be back. Sorry folks... I miss you!!

=========================




You Are a Lizard



You are intuitive and sensitive.

You pay close attention to your subconscious and your dreams.



You embrace your fears and the darker side of life.

It's easy for you to be detached and objective when you need to be.



You are able to let go easily. You don't get attached to much.

And considering how often you change course, people shouldn't get too attached to you.



Um... yes and no.

====================

9 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

Ouch! I hate having headaches. I hope yours move on quickly. Feel better soon. :)

Big congrats, Jennifer!

MomJane said...

I don't feel like a turtle, but a lot of it fits.


You Are a Turtle

You are wise, grounded, and focused.
You also have an extreme energy... an energy rare for someone so serious.

You respect the earth and truly love nature.
You wish that everyone was able to live in harmony.

The only thing you have to remember in life is to slow down and pace yourself.
You can get wound up easily over things that really don't matter much.

Becky said...

You Are a Snake

You have extraordinarily sharp senses.
You sense what's going on almost before it happens.

You connect with the world. People instantly feel close to you.
You are a natural protector. You take good care of your friends.

You are an ambitious person. Your ambitious drives you.
But while you are ambitious, you are also humble. You are thankful for everything you have.


Interesting quiz, don't think I totally agree with it. I don't know where my ambition is.

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats, Jennifer!

Feel better soon, Marianne. Sending hugs. :)

Tori Lennox said...

Hugs re the headaches!!!

I'm a lizard too. :)

Brandy said...

I hope the headaches leave soon! Sending good thoughts of health.

Congratulations Jennifer!

I hope your day goes well!

Dru said...

Feel better. I hate headaches.

I'm a lizard as well.

Diane Craver said...

Trying to catch up on all your posts I've missed! Your selection of books look wonderful! And of course, your books are great.

Diane Craver said...

Just saw Jennifer won the April contest! Congrats, Jennifer. Thanks for choosing No Greater Loss - hope you enjoy it.