Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sneaking In...

Sorry M.J. (folks, make sure you go read her interview, below)....

To say: I got another review for Liv!!

From Carley at Fallen Angels -- a five angel review (in part):

Marianne Arkins has done a super job of telling a story of love among the rich and not-so-rich. "One Love for Liv" is fun and fast-moving. It isn’t without its share of bumps for the lovers but it is very entertaining. The story of opposites attracting could be dull but with the quirky character traits these characters have, not to mention their unusual pets, it is anything but boring....Ms. Arkins’ writing is clear and concise and makes for very easy reading. "One Love for Liv" is a satisfying read! I loved it!

YAY! Mrs. Giggles opinion is still out (and may always be, since she can't possibly review them all), but so far, "One Love For Liv" is a hit! Phew...

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

8 comments:

MJFredrick said...

Awesome review, Marianne!!!

Diane Craver said...

Congratulations on a fantastic review and 5 angels - doesn't get any better than this. Enjoy your success!

Lianne Lopes said...

Wow! Congratulations. :) That is a great review. Makes even having a little snow on the ground a little easier to deal with, huh? (Do you still have snow??)

Lianne Lopes said...

Oh, woops. Yeah, me again. I just scrolled down a little on your page and saw your post from yesterday saying you were getting more snow. Sorry. I didn't mean to be so glib about the snow in my first comment. I'm sure you're sick to death of it.

Esri Rose said...

Hey, big congrats, Marianne!

(I'm still chuckling from your "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" anecdote.)

Esri Rose said...

OMG, that's a different Marianne. What are the odds?

(hangs head in embarrasment)

Dru said...

Great review!

Dena said...

Great review, yeah!!