Monday, April 21, 2008

Snark Free

In light of all the nastiness going around in Romancelandia (various blogs have really become ugly, and no -- I'm not naming names but it's really depressed the heck out of me to the point I've stopped reading several blogs that I used to love), I hereby declare the following:



Feel free to swipe the picture if you'd like. Additionally, if you'd like one in custom colors, leave me a comment, and I'll have my A #1 Banner Babe, Judy, do one up for you. Within reason, of course :-)

3 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

I haven't noticed any snarkiness in the blogs I read, thank goodness. Hugs on that happening on the ones you read, Marianne!

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't snarky, my blog would be dead. *g*

(Yes, I know I'm supposed to be cutting back on computer time, but it doesn't seem to be helping anyway...)

Jen said...

I hate snark on blogs. I got snarky over the weekend with an anonymous poster, but I think that is going to be my one and only dip into snarkdom. I didn't have trouble so much with what he was saying, as the way he chose to say it.