Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear Author Review for "One Love For Liv"

Dear Author reviewed "One Love For Liv"... I was scared to open it. After a few deep breaths, I did.

I got a B-!

Color me thrilled.

There are some things I'd address, if I was the kind of author who addressed things in reviews. But I'm keeping my mouth shut, and just enjoying the B-.

Next book? I'm going for an A.

Still waiting on Mrs. Giggles ((gulp)). And, yes, I know she doesn't review everyone. Note to Mrs. Giggles: I'm totally okay with it if you choose NOT to review my book. Seriously.

:-)

6 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Woo-hoo! I'd be THRILLED, too.

Dena said...

That's great news Marianne!

Dru said...

I saw that earlier and was so happy for you. Congrats!

Jen said...

Yay, Marianne! You GO, Girl!

Diane Craver said...

Congrats on your great review!