Friday, March 09, 2007

Tickle Fights and Barbecues is Available!



Since her return to her childhood home following the deaths of her parents, Tina Springfield has been alone, with nothing but her prize-winning roses for company. Though she longs for friendship and romance, her innate shyness and her awkward work schedule have kept her from meeting anyone -- including her new neighbors. But when a little boy's baseball threatens her rose bushes, everything changes, and Tina discovers that small sacrifices can make a big difference in life.
You can click on the cover to purchase. Remember there's a place for reviews at The Wild Rose Press website after you purchase, read and love this story :-)

Thanks! And I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and congrats on the release!

Charity Tahmaseb said...

Grr. Blogger hates me. What I said before:

Dude! I'm so buying a copy when I get home tonight. Best of luck with this release. Pretty soon, you'll have enough stories for your own anthology.

Sally said...

This sounds great! Can't wait to read it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's been so lonely over there but that's partly my fault as I don't update frequently, yet.

I'm waiting the agonizing wait for my next story, "Welcome to Texas" to be available at TWRP. At least the "coming soon" preview synopsis is posted.

It's been fun writing for TWRP. Hope to do more and get to know you and my fellow TWRP authors better!

anno said...

Just the news I've been waiting for! I am on my way...

Marianne Arkins said...

Thanks everyone! And, Charity, just for you this story has a "hopefully" ever after...